Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese or English?

中文還是英文?
Chinese or English?

Now finally I have my own blog, and after spending nearly the whole night (while there are a sinkful of dishes waiting for me to do and a floor of toys waiting for me to pick up), deciding which title to use, which template to use, which font to use, which color to use.... now I have to decide which language to use!

Chinese? I am sure I can express thoughts through my native language, Chinese, better. BUT the problem is, it will be really time-consuming to type those characters out.
English? yeah, typing is a lot easier. BUT, I don't know about my English!!! After staying in the States for 11 years, I don't think my English is getting any better, but I do know that my Chinese is getting a lot worse!

Hmmm, here comes to a conclusion, I will be using 中文 combining with English.

So, now, it's official! This will be my blog! And this will be my first entry!

4 comments:

  1. 阿姐,

    恭喜你有Blog,

    寫中文 別人就看不懂啦

    遠在台灣的法蘭克

    ReplyDelete
  2. 阿姐
    你的Blog 要改成 Mrs. Chocolate.
    你年紀不小了,不能叫做Miss Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good template and elegant typeface. It's a good start. 我會定期閱讀的 :)
    內容也很棒喔, Chinese or English, 很清楚的一開始就表明格主的身分

    長假後呆在辦公室但不想上班的惠雅

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horay...I'll look forward to reading more about the life of "a wife to a funny husband, a mom to a pair of lovely kids, a piano teacher to a bunch of wonderful students!"

    ReplyDelete