"媽咪,Batman比較厲害還是Superman?" or "Stegosaurus比較厲害還是Triceratops?" or "紅色的Power Ranger比較厲害還是藍色的Power Ranger?" or by holding almost two identical cars in front of me and asked "這台車車比較厲害還是這台車車?" His Dad and I would be asked such questions many many MANY times EVERYDAY! Most of the time, we just gave random answers to him. 但是緊接著我們的答案,他就會說他就是那個我們說比較厲害的那個角色或是恐龍或是車車. He likes to associate himself with anything that is 厲害, and not only 厲害, but 比較厲害 or 最厲害.
Like this morning, right before I dropped him at his preschool, he whispered to me, "Mommy, 我是Batman!" after deciding that Batman was more 厲害 than Superman. The night before, he was first an Optimas Prime, and then was a Bumblebee. Another night before, he was this blue car, and a moment after, he changed his mind to another red car, since he couldn't decide which one was more 厲害.
This aspect also reflects on what he would wear. Although most of the time, "comfort" is the first priority in what he is going to wear, he does care if the t-shirt that he is going to put on looks very 厲害 or not. At home when he is playing with his sister, he would dress himself up with 厲害outfit.
Having asking such questions for months, one day all of the sudden he asked me, "媽咪,你覺得誰最厲害?" without offering any two figures for me to pick or two cars for me to pick. I thought to myself, "ha-ha, since he values my opinions a lot, this might be a good timing for me to give a "lesson" to him." I then answered him, "媽咪覺得聽神的話,聽爸比媽咪話的小朋友最厲害了. 他們比任何人都厲害." I thought this "lesson" was going to teach him something, but he then said, "oh, 可是我覺得Spiderman 最厲害耶! 媽咪,我就是Spiderman!"
有沒有看到我臉上的三條線呢?
果然灰熊厲害
ReplyDeleteHaHa
ReplyDelete你的小孩好可愛~
不過如果那張Doctor照片像切生魚片阿姨~
那他切的是:生鮮小孩片耶~@@
哇 Jennifer, 真高興這麼快就看到你的拜訪! 太謝謝你的支持了!
ReplyDelete在那張"生鮮小孩片"照片公佈後,NN已經馬上被吊銷執照了!